Our Church was established in 1914 across the street from our current location (600 Chestnut Street, Nelsonville). Our founders began meeting in a building that was used as a dance hall while they began digging the basement of our current structure. Since then, we have added a Fellowship Hall, a ramp to the Sanctuary, and even purchased the building in which the Founders initially met.
We are a Bible-focused, loving congregation that abides by our slogan – “A Church That Cares!” We’re a gathering of people who love Jesus and have no complaints about spreading the Good News with others around us. We help where we can, pray for everyone, and look for Jesus’ return to begin eternity with Him!
God has blessed our Church in so many ways in the past few years. We have seen tremendous acts.